Sarawak Assistant Medical Officer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Penolong Pegawai Perubatan Sarawak

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Klinik warga Emas
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:19 am by PPP BorhanDalat

» BERITA BERGAMBAR DARI KK NANGA SEMAH, DARO
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 am by PPP BorhanDalat

» Elaun RM 1500, 1000, 500- APA KATA PPP SARAWAK? LAYAK ATAU TIDAK?
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm by musrgmude

» KLINIK INTEGRASI
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:25 pm by wreig

» Salam lelenggau
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 pm by deresa_mit

» KALAU ANDA JADI KETUA PENOLONG PEGAWAI PERUBATAN SARAWAK????
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:12 pm by deresa_mit

» MASA DEPAN PPP
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm by Ndan6192

» SELAMAT HARI GAWAI DAYAK 2009
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:49 pm by cloud

» All Maybank Account Holders / Semua Pemegang Akaun Maybank
HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:44 pm by onesu

Affiliates

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER

Go down 
+6
mr. xyz
wreig
s.y.s
Rie@HeartBreak7
Ewatt_Bedilang Besi
Roslan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Roslan
Admin
Roslan

Male
Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : Penolong Pegawai Perubatan U29
Humor : I Love Mr. Bean And Cartoons
Registration date : 2008-02-19

HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER Empty
PostSubject: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:19 pm

In the changing role of paramedics in relation to globalised scenario and paradigm shift, from ‘provider focus’ to ‘client focus’. Assistant Medical Officers need to change to fulfill the client expectation in delivering curative, promotive, preventive and rehabilitive aspects.

These changes is essential due to expectation of the society in getting quality, updated, easily accessible with reliable cost of healthcare services. Thus as mid-level health care professional, assistant medical officers need to uphold and strengthen the role in delivering high quality healthcare services.

Assistant Medical Officer formerly known as “dressers” existed in pre war and pre independence for decades, were once functioning significantly in the rural health services, contributing high standard healthcare services. Known as dressers in 1930’s to ‘50’s, ‘Pembantu Rumah Sakit’ in 1983, ‘Hospital Assistants’ in the ‘70’s, ‘Medical Assistants in 1985, and finally changed to Assistant Medical Officer from 20 Mac 2007.

Before 1971, the training of Assistant Medical Officers was institutionalised with the Nurses. Due to current needs in diagnosting communicable diseases, government had decided to further enhance the training of Assistant Medical Officer to cater curative illness, treat and deliver health education to the public.

To recognise the services given by them an Act was passed by the Parliament in 1977 whereby the Assistant Medical Officer need to be registered.

In 1992 the training curriculum of Assistant Medical Officer were upgraded to diploma level. As registered healthcare professional they need to renew the registration yearly in order to practice. Under the Medical Assistants (Registration) Act 1977 they must practice under the supervision of a Registration Medical Officer.

1.2. ESTABLISHMENT OF THE BOARD

Medical Assistants (Registration) is established under Part II of the Medical Assistants (registration) Act 1977, Act 180.

Came into operation on 14th February 1980 in Peninsular Malaysia and on 1st November 1980 in Sabah and Sarawak.

Under this Act no persons shal be employed as an Medical Assistants or to perform the duties of Medical Assistants, unless such persons is registered with the Board.

2. OBJECTIVES

To ensure that any persons who wishes to practice as a Medical Assistants is registered with the Medical Assistants (Registration) Board, provided he fulfills all the criteria set by the Board.

To ensure all practicing Medical Assistants have a valid Annual Practicing Certificate, issued by the Board.

To ensure that every registered medical Assistants maintains a high standard of professional conduct and a personal integrity in the delivery of health care to the public.

3. SCOPE AND FUNCTIONS OF THE BOARD

Medical Assistants Board is the only national organization that represents Medical Assistants in Malaysia in terms of training, credentialing, accreditation and discipline of Medical Assistants.

Some of the functions of the Board are as follows:

Registration of person entitled to be registered as medical assistants ans matters connected therewith
Training of persons intending to be registered as medical assistants and matters connected therewith
Prescription and nature of duties and responsibilities to be performed by Medical Assistants.
Training and Accreditation of Medical Assistant Colleges.
To upgrade the standard of professionalism, code of etiquette and enforcement.
To appoint members of the Board, committee or body formed for any purpose affecting the Medical Assistants profession.
To determine or approve and set the syllabus, the contents of the courses of instructions and examination of the basic of Medical Assistants.
To investigate into complaints relating to the practice and conduct of medical Assistants.

This article comes from Medical Practice Division

'Apothecaries' yang diperkenalkan oleh British Malaya di Pulau Pinang. Dibawah pemerintahan British Malaya 'Apothecaries' dikenali juga sebagai 'Sub-Assistant Surgeon' @ 'Dressar'. Sebelum Malaysia mencapai kemerdekaan dari British nama Hospital Assistant telah diguna pakai dan pada masa kini dikenali sebagai Pembantu Perubatan (Medical Assistant).

APOTHECARIES

- ialah seorang yang menyediakan,menjual dan mendispen ubat-ubatan.

- di Britain seseorang yang telah lulus peperiksaan yang diadakan oleh Society Of Apothecary London dengan mendapat Diploma In Medicine, Surgery And Midwifery.

- ini melayakkan mereka untuk menggunakan abrevasi LMSSA London di belakang nama mereka.

DRESSAR

- ialah seorang yang membuat dressing luka pesakit dan membantu pakar bedah semasa pembedahan dijalankan.

- iaanya ialah graduan dari sekolah perubatan yang mendapat latihan dari segi teori dan praktikal ilmu perubatan.

- dressar yang telah tamat latihanya diberi kebenaran untuk melakukan pembedahan kecil & ringan.

- ianya berupaya untuk merawat kes-kes luka, kepatahan dan berpengetahuan tentang farmakologi dan perbidanan.

DRESSAR GRADE III

- setelah menamatkan latihan dari KKM didalam bidang kejururawatan, pembedahan, perubatan dan makmal maka dressar ini dikategorikan sebagai Dressar Grade III.

- beliau akan bekerja didalam wad dan makmal perubatan untuk menjalankan prosedur kejururawatan dan pemeriksaan slide asas.

DRESSAR GRADE II

- dressar grade III ini dibenarkan untuk melanjutkan latihannya dalam bidang perubatan, pembedahan dan makmal perubatan.

- sukatan matapelajaranya adalah lebih tinggi dan mereka dilatih didalam sains farmakologi selama 2 tahun.

- diakhir latihan dressar grade III akan menduduki peperiksaan dan jika lulus beliau akan di kategorikan sebagai dressar grade II.

DRESSAR GRADE I

- untuk mendapat dressar grade I ini dressar grade II dikehendaki untuk belajar ilmu perubatan, perbidanan, pembedahan, farmakologi dan makmal perubatan yang lebih tinggi.

- diakhir latihan dressar grade II akan menduduki peperiksaan akhir dan jika berjaya beliau akan di kategorikan sebagai dressar grade I.

- kesinambungan program pembelajaran dressar grade III hingga grade I akan memakan masa 6 tahun.

HOSPITAL ASSISTANT ( HA )

- sebelum kemerdekaan malaysia pada tahun 1957 nama 'DRESSAR' telah ditukarkan kepada HOSPITAL ASSISTANT (HA).

- sekolah latihan pembantu hospital telah diwujudkan di Seremban Negeri Sembilan.

- skop pekerjaan 'HA' telah diperluaskan dengan penempatan di klinik-klinik kesihatan dan unit- unit khas spt unit kecemasan,otopedik dll.

PEMBANTU PERUBATAN (MEDICAL ASSISTANT @ MA)

- setelah sekian lama nama 'HA' digunakan maka KKM telah menukarkan nama jawatan ini kepada Pembantu Perubatan (Medical Assistant).

- 4 buah kolej telah dibina untuk memenuhi permintaan 'MA' iaitu:

- Kolej PP Seremban

- Kolej PP Ulu Kinta

- Kolej PP Alor Setar

- Kolej PP Kuching

- graduan lepasan kolej PP ini akan mendapat Diploma Pembantu Perubatan didalam tempoh latihan 3 tahun (teori & praktikal).

- pihak swasta juga telah mengiktiraf jawatan PP ini dan ramai diantara PP yang bertugas di sektor swasta.

- PP dibahagikan kepada beberapa grade:

- PP grade U29

- PP grade U32

- PP grade U36

- PP grade U38

- PP grade U40

- PP Grade U41

- telah ramai PP yang melanjutkan pelajaran diperingkat Universiti dan mendapat ijazah dan yang terbaru ialah Bachelor Of Health Science (Pre Hospital Care) MOU YPM dengan Charles Sturt University Australia.

fuh~~ afro
Back to top Go down
https://deresa.forumotion.com
Ewatt_Bedilang Besi
Senior Forumer
Ewatt_Bedilang Besi

Male
Number of posts : 644
Job/hobbies : Nyabung
Humor : No Pain No Gain
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 am

Hari ini dalam sejarah.................... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male
Number of posts : 1482
Job/hobbies : AMO U29
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:18 pm

paling tinggi 41 ja ka?
Back to top Go down
Roslan
Admin
Roslan

Male
Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : Penolong Pegawai Perubatan U29
Humor : I Love Mr. Bean And Cartoons
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:19 pm

ada mun x silap u54 pengarah hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://deresa.forumotion.com
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:48 pm

waa~
Back to top Go down
s.y.s
User Forumer
s.y.s

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 pm

ppp boleh...........!
Back to top Go down
wreig
VIP Forumer
wreig

Male
Number of posts : 1488
Job/hobbies : Ngirup belama
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 am

Tuping d buka kaban!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
s.y.s
User Forumer
s.y.s

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 pm

sabar meh parrrrr....bisi ari manah ila.bln 13 ari 32.
Back to top Go down
wreig
VIP Forumer
wreig

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 pm

bc bulan nya kita d Simunjan Pia Parrr
Back to top Go down
mr. xyz

Male
Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : ppp u29

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:01 pm

argh... eksen jak ya... ada ijazah pun bukan senang2 nak ke u41 kita tuk... apatah lagi ke jawatan pengarah hospital.... jadi pengarah hospital yang cuma memiliki jumlah katil tak lebih 100... ada berapa buah hospital? ada kelulusan or kelayakan tinggi2 pun, gred tetap sik setimpal dengan kelulusan...
Back to top Go down
wreig
VIP Forumer
wreig

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:10 pm

betul kimie...
Back to top Go down
s.y.s
User Forumer
s.y.s

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:45 pm

bisi meh bln 13 ba simunjan ditok...keistimewaan.
Back to top Go down
wreig
VIP Forumer
wreig

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:41 am

bounce steady d Parrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm

sabar mie, kerja off-shore ja kita~
Back to top Go down
cloud
Junior Forumer
cloud

Male
Number of posts : 450
Job/hobbies : GRO (Goverment Officer) Join Internet
Humor : Big Head..Big Brains..Good Memory..Good Liar..If You Want Be A Liar..You Must Have A Good Memory..
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm

kalo tak silap ikut skim bersepadu paling tinggi PPP smpi U56
Back to top Go down
wreig
VIP Forumer
wreig

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 pm

nti ka U ke besai g tpaksalah ngambi degree.. study baru,, abis cta nda Parrr
Back to top Go down
uK@! uRg BuK@!
Newbie Forumer

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : nG!rUp AnaNg KuR@nG
Humor : $3n@nG aT! b3L@mA
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 pm

U56 ka? tp xkesah lah U berapa ... pucuk pangkalnya.... dapat x sampey sia terpulang ngan kta mpun... btul x...
Back to top Go down
uK@! uRg BuK@!
Newbie Forumer

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : nG!rUp AnaNg KuR@nG
Humor : $3n@nG aT! b3L@mA
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 pm

maok ngan x jak gik..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wreig
VIP Forumer
wreig

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

ka ka ngai??? munyi ko uhanGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
anak pisang
Regular Forumer
anak pisang

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:09 pm

nama deh par aku enda dapt skor ptk aku sigi paper ya 3 tp sama gak main copy n paste. ari taui sepiak aku. nya ulih 4 tp aku 3. padahal nya yang copy aku. aduhh enda patut parrrr.
Back to top Go down
aubreysherrod
Senior Forumer
aubreysherrod

Male
Number of posts : 911
Job/hobbies : Minum ejok/beer/langkau
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:13 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://genghaus.blogspot.com
aubreysherrod
Senior Forumer
aubreysherrod

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:29 pm

What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
aubreysherrod
Senior Forumer
aubreysherrod

Male

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 pm

jangan lupa asal usul dressa... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER   HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HISTORY OF ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER
Page 1 of 1