Sarawak Assistant Medical Officer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Penolong Pegawai Perubatan Sarawak

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Klinik warga Emas
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:19 am by PPP BorhanDalat

» BERITA BERGAMBAR DARI KK NANGA SEMAH, DARO
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 am by PPP BorhanDalat

» Elaun RM 1500, 1000, 500- APA KATA PPP SARAWAK? LAYAK ATAU TIDAK?
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm by musrgmude

» KLINIK INTEGRASI
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:25 pm by wreig

» Salam lelenggau
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 pm by deresa_mit

» KALAU ANDA JADI KETUA PENOLONG PEGAWAI PERUBATAN SARAWAK????
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:12 pm by deresa_mit

» MASA DEPAN PPP
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm by Ndan6192

» SELAMAT HARI GAWAI DAYAK 2009
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:49 pm by cloud

» All Maybank Account Holders / Semua Pemegang Akaun Maybank
bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:44 pm by onesu

Affiliates

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

bahasa computer

Go down 
+7
Ryan
anak pisang
s.y.s
Jay
wreig
Roy.B
Rie@HeartBreak7
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male
Number of posts : 1482
Job/hobbies : AMO U29
Registration date : 2008-02-23

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:48 pm

mari kita sama2 belajar bahasa computer yg kita tiap2 hari pakai tapi x tau apa maksud akronim nya.

contohnya 'USB' berapa org yg betul2 tau apa akronim nya? 'Ukai Sebarang Bujang'? nya la kitai, enti ka ngena utai org, tasat dulu ari nie asal usul utai nya, ukai main sebarang rambat ja~ USB is 'Universal Serial-Bus' ha, ingat tu sampai korg mati selagi masih pegang computer.

kongsi2 la apa2 istilah yg u org tau ye~ jgn jadi Hj. Bakil, tayi idung masin, kedekut nak mampus~ ok?

share2 la istilah yg u org tau, spy x juga AMO kolot sgt~ (tp pastikan jgn buat ajaran sesat. atau pun main teka ja akronim tersebut.)
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 pm

binary: digit 1 & 0.

bit (binary digit): A group of 8 bits makes up a byte.

bytes: A unit of data that typically holds a single character, such as a letter, a digit, or a punctuation mark. Some single characters can take up more than one byte.

KB: kilobytes (1,000 bytes.[1,000])

MB: megabytes (one million bytes.[1,000,000])

GB: gigabytes (one billion bytes.[1,000,000,000])

HDD: hard disk drive.

RAM: random access memory.

ROM: Read-Only Memory.

Active X: A set of technologies that allows software components to interact with one another in a networked environment, regardless of the language in which the components were created.

BIOS: basic input/output system.

bps: bits per second.

broadband connection: A high-speed connection. Broadband connections are typically 256 kilobytes per second (KBps) or faster. Broadband includes DSL and cable modem service.

CD-R: Recordable compact disc.

CD-RW: Rewritable compact disc.

DVD: Digital Versatile Disc / Digital Video Disc.

DVD-R: DVD recordable format.

DVD+R: a once-writable optical disc with 4.7 GB.

DVD-RW: a rewritable optical disc with equal storage capacity to a DVD-R.

DVD+RW: is the name of a standard for optical discs: one of several types of DVD, which hold up to about 4.7 GB per disc (interpreted as approximately 4.7 × 109 bytes; actually 2295104 sectors of 2048 bytes each which comes to 4700372992 bytes, 4590208 kilobytes, 4482.625 megabytes, or 4.377563476 gigabytes) and are used for storing films, music or other data. (source from wikipedia.com).

IP address: A 32-bit address used to identify a node on an IP internetwork. Each node on the IP internetwork must be assigned a unique IP address, which is made up of the network ID, plus a unique host ID. This address is typically represented with the decimal value of each octet separated by a period (for example, 192.168.7.27). In this version of Windows, you can configure the IP address statically or dynamically through DHCP.

JPEG: Joint Photographic Experts Group.

(sumber dari: wikipedia.org & microsoft Help and Support Center. / termasuk juga dgn copyright mereka.)

Last edited by Rie [Razgriz] AC5 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 am

DLL: dynamic-link library.

DNS: Domain Name System.

download: To transfer a copy of a file from a remote computer to the requesting computer by means of a modem or network.

drag: To move an item on the screen by selecting the item and then pressing and holding down the mouse button while moving the mouse. For example, you can move a window to another location on the screen by dragging its title bar.

FAT: file allocation table ; A file system used by MS-DOS and other Windows-based operating systems to organize and manage files. The file allocation table (FAT) is a data structure that Windows creates when you format a volume by using the FAT or FAT32 file systems. Windows stores information about each file in the FAT so that it can retrieve the file later.

FAT32: A derivative of the file allocation table (FAT) file system. FAT32 supports smaller cluster sizes and larger volumes than FAT, which results in more efficient space allocation on FAT32 volumes.

firewall: A combination of hardware and software that provides a security system, usually to prevent unauthorized access from outside to an internal network or intranet. A firewall prevents direct communication between network and external computers by routing communication through a proxy server outside of the network. The proxy server determines whether it is safe to let a file pass through to the network. A firewall is also called a security-edge gateway.

hibernation: A state in which your computer shuts down after saving everything in memory on your hard disk. When you bring your computer out of hibernation, all programs and documents that were open are restored to your desktop.

HTTP: Hypertext Transfer Protocol.

IEEE 1394: A standard for high-speed serial devices such as digital video and digital audio editing equipment.

IR: infrared.

IrDa: Infrared Data Association.

I/O: input/output port; A channel through which data is transferred between a device and the microprocessor. The port appears to the microprocessor as one or more memory addresses that it can use to send or receive data.

install: When referring to software, to add program files and folders to your hard disk and related data to your registry so that the software runs properly. Installing contrasts with upgrading, where existing program files, folders, and registry entries are updated to a more recent version.
;When referring to hardware, to physically connect the device to your computer, to load device drivers onto your computer, and to configure device properties and settings.

IDE: integrated device electronics.

internet: Two or more network segments connected by routers. Another term for internetwork.

intranet: A network within an organization that uses Internet technologies and protocols, but is available only to certain people, such as employees of a company. An intranet is also called a private network.

IP: Internet Protocol.

LCD: Liquid Crystal Display.

LAN: local area network.
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:15 pm

modem (modulator/demodulator): A device that allows computer information to be transmitted and received over a telephone line. The transmitting modem translates digital computer data into analog signals that can be carried over a phone line. The receiving modem translates the analog signals back to digital form.

motherboard: The main circuit board of a microcomputer. The motherboard contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.

MS-DOS: Microsoft Disk Operating System.

network: A group of computers and other devices, such as printers and scanners, connected by a communications link, enabling all the devices to interact with each other. Networks can be small or large, permanently connected through wires or cables, or temporarily connected through phone lines or wireless transmissions. The largest network is the Internet, which is a worldwide group of networks.

NTFS file system: An advanced file system that provides performance, security, reliability, and advanced features that are not found in any version of FAT. For example, NTFS guarantees volume consistency by using standard transaction logging and recovery techniques. If a system fails, NTFS uses its log file and checkpoint information to restore the consistency of the file system. In Windows 2000 and Windows XP, NTFS also provides advanced features such as file and folder permissions, encryption, disk quotas, and compression.

online: A state that marks a component in a cluster as available. When a node is online, it is an active member of the cluster and can own and run groups as well as honor cluster database updates, contribute votes to the quorum algorithm, and maintain heartbeats. Resources and groups also have an online state.

partition: A portion of a physical disk that functions as though it were a physically separate disk. After you create a partition, you must format it and assign it a drive letter before you can store data on it.
;On basic disks, partitions are known as basic volumes, which include primary partitions and logical drives. On dynamic disks, partitions are known as dynamic volumes, which include simple, striped, spanned, mirrored, and RAID-5 volumes.

PC Card: A removable device, approximately the size of a credit card, that can be plugged into a Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (PCMCIA) slot in a portable computer. PCMCIA devices can include modems, network cards, and hard disk drives.

pixel: Short for picture element, one spot in a rectilinear grid of thousands of such spots that form an image produced on the screen by a computer or on paper by a printer. A pixel is the smallest element that display or print hardware and software can manipulate to create letters, numbers, or graphics. A pixel is also called a pel.

program: A complete, self-contained set of computer instructions that you use to perform a specific task, such as word processing, accounting, or data management. Program is also called application.

reboot: To restart a computer by reloading the operating system. This can be done by performing either a cold boot, such as turning the computer off and then back on, or a warm boot, such as turning the computer off by typically pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL, clicking Shut Down, and then clicking Restart.

URL: Uniform Resource Locator.

WAN: wide area network.

WWW: World Wide Web.
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 pm

all term & wording are subject to the copyright of microsoft help and support center & wikipedia.org
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male
Number of posts : 991
Job/hobbies : Dresa Pala tangga
Humor : ensumbar bujang berani kempang
Registration date : 2008-05-18

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 am

kaban aku ka meli computer baru ia ke lengkap dengan ciri2 games(DVD games),ulih laptod rega rm2000 ti bisi ATI nyak kena tauka meli PC?????bajet PC kira2 rm 1500,without monitor.aku udah nanya kedai comp di kch dalam rm 1400,CPU ajak
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:38 pm

ATI nya graphic card khas utk bala2 gamers, (maksud ku game ke 'heavy'2 empu, ukai game baka cdak zuma nya, game bansa nya niboh kena graphic card)

game 'heavy' ko aku tok iya nya game ke makai RAM dik 512MB keatas, tau ke kena at least 256MB RAM dik ba graphic ngau sound iya. enti d meli CPU ja ke rega rm 1400 nya, sigi amat nya 'kuat' nya. tau kena main game.
tang enti monitor ke di beli d nya nda compete ngau gaming graphic card d nya rugi ja meli monitor/LCD d nya.

maksud nya, enti d meli utai high performance, hardware/firmware d pun kena high performance ngau 'indai' iya~
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 pm

pai ia kaban....udah savey di kuching empai lama,ba seberkas bisi offer,murah computer PC,rojak pasang diri empu(pilih jenama ti manah),offer ari nyak ATI 8600,RAM 2 G,hardisk 200G,DVD-RW,sound card,blaster,tapi intel celeron 2.62G Hert.laju intel celeron nyak tauka ngena motherbord ri ATi mpu
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:33 pm

pai ia kaban....udah savey di kuching empai lama,ba seberkas bisi offer,murah computer PC,rojak pasang diri empu(pilih jenama ti manah),offer ari nyak ATI 8600,RAM 2 G,hardisk 200G,DVD-RW,sound card,blaster,tapi intel celeron 2.62G Hert.laju intel celeron nyak tauka ngena motherbord ri ATi mpu
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

'intel celeron' ukai kena gaming parr~ enta bejalai game d lagi.

iya ke manah kena game is:

1) AMD (sama taraf pentium III) / AMD turion 64x2.
2) intel pentium 4 / pentium 4 HT /pentium 4 extreme / pentium 4 EE.
3) intel pentium D / pentium DC.
3) intel core 2 / core 2 dou / core 2 quad / core 2 extreme.
4) intel xeon

ba semua ba atas nya paling manah kena game is intel xeon, tapi harga pun boleh tahan ga. basically, celeron cuma khas utk typing ja atau kena basic operation ja, enti kena game heavy, kirim salam ja la ngau celeron nya.

siti gik, pentium M pun ukai kena game, laban iya mora to mobile empu utai, cuma iya tinggi mimit spac iya ari celeron.
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:08 pm

コンピュータ (computer) は、広義には計算機、狭義には計算開始後は人手を介さずに計算終了まで動作する計算機。純理論的には、チューリングマシンと等価なものを指す。日常的にはパーソナルコンピュータ(パソコン)を指して「コンピュータ」と呼ぶことも多い。

なお、日本の法律上での呼称は「電子計算機」(でんしけいさんき、略称:電算機、電算)とされている。「電子頭脳」(でんしずのう、略称:電脳)という通称でも呼ばれる(人間の頭脳のアナロジーとして、またロボットの頭脳として捉えられる事による)。

また日本では昭和30年代のコンピュータの生産が行われた時代から「電子計算組織」とも呼ばれ、21世紀を迎えても官公庁の公式文書である入札公告などではこのように書かれることがある。

ハードウェアの構造からデジタルコンピュータとアナログコンピュータに大別されるが、現在使われているほとんどのコンピュータはデジタルコンピュータであり、単にコンピュータという場合はこちらを指すことが多い。

nemu utai ko iya kitak?
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:31 am

pitak kosaong ajak peda aku..padah diak meh nama uti kemalu diak..

nganti aku ngiga motherbot baru meh.AMD turion 64x2 udah pama meh ko raung,berapa rega nyak kini..
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:51 pm

enti utai d peda d nya berpitak2 kosong, nya maksud iya pc kena d nya bedau diup-grade. iya ke pitak2 kosong nya bahasa jipun nya parr~
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:28 pm

bakani ka upgrade comp,klinik tok,nama patut di upgrave software ditok
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 pm

click d start -> all program -> windows update.
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 pm

lg nguji
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm

MS-DOS = (Microsoft Disk Operating System)
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:48 pm

engai nyadi mesti ka administrator parr,comp klinik engai nyadi.
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:27 pm

diak d slack parr~
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:44 am

ka pen ndak,,sleek pun sleek lah
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 am

nama jaku jipon nuan g enda ulih baca udah aku update miscrosoft...

nasib bisi logo miscrosof comp> perintah tok enti nadai nyak baru ia heng.........
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:52 am

bisi web browser bukai d selain dari internet explorer? baka firefox ka? safari ka?

enti bisi, uji buka web forum tok ngena web broser bukai. enti nadai, download ja. ukai nya lama.
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 am

bisi firefox..lg nguji
Back to top Go down
Roy.B
Senior Forumer
Roy.B

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 am

nama jaku jipon dik kaban baka buah majong
Back to top Go down
Rie@HeartBreak7
Rie@HeartBreak7

Male

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:54 pm

sigik empai update ndar pc d nya parr~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bahasa computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahasa computer   bahasa computer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bahasa computer
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next